Saturday 16 April 2011

We Are All Going To Hell...

but at least we will all be together dear children - so fear not the wrath of the Phelps Family and the Westboro Baptist Church because after we have all been sent to hell, they will be left alone and there will be no one for them to hate and then they will have nothing to do...except die.

You guessed it my little sinners, I eventually got around to watching Louis Theroux re-visiting the awful Phelps clan - they are poison personified and if freedom of speech and freedom of religion are more important than protecting innocent children and the truth - then we really are deserving of our place in hell.

In fact we are there, hell on earth - allowing these bigots to hide behind the laws of a land they do not respect - talk about playing the system.

Anyway, I hope the sad bunch eventually die out through lack of new blood - I mean you can only inbreed so far and then you end up with...The Westboro Baptist Church!

Let's celebrate some good news, good things do happen on this earth, some do get the rewards for hard work and following the teachings of the Guru - even I benefit and yesterday all my dedication to the cause of enjoying life paid off.

On 20th June, at the Royal Albert Hall, there will be held a memorial concert for the late John Barry.  I knew there was no hope of getting tickets and I had tried to remain positive but in my heart I knew I was fooling myself - but then I awoke yesterday full of energy and a strange feeling deep in my stomach - but I managed to get to the toilet in time and then settled down at my computer and waited.

I secured the first four tickets with relative ease but I needed two more - I was in the queue, 475th, but I did not give in to doubt - and my hope was repaid...I secured the two extra tickets and the nice lady even managed to get all six in the same place!

So, give it up for the power of the Guru and positive thinking.

I'm sure the Phelps family are already on the way to picket the John Snow pub in Soho - same sex kissing indeed - go straight to hell, do not pass go and do not collect your 15 minutes of fame!

What a load of fuss about nothing - so two boys had a kiss, the man who complained probably would not have said much if it was two girls! In fact he probably pays his £5.99 to some adult film channel to watch it at home. It's 2011 folks - time to accept that people are free to be who they are. I don't suspect anyone would object if I gave Mrs B a great big kiss in public (she might) and an expression of love and affection should be applauded not feared.



So, my gang of hell bound miscreants, according to the church of the chosen Jesus is coming - so better do as a wonderful piece of graffiti I saw the other day stated - 'Jesus is coming - look busy'!

No comments:

Post a Comment