Monday 11 April 2011

Celebrations

Greetings to you all, my little band of merry men and gleeful girls...what a wonderful day, a day to celebrate, a day to enjoy.

Mrs B is officially a little older and this morning it was my great pleasure to give her something she hadn't had for ages - well it is her birthday.

Her little eyes shone and her mouth fell open in awe and surprise as she was greeted by the sight of the surprise gift - I even managed to make it look nice for a change.

She laughed at the ribbon and jerked it free before the full wonder of my generosity came across her face...yes dear ones, she saw that lovely thick salad cream and the little chopped up vegetables and she wept with joy...Heinz Sandwich Spread!

Mrs B drops these subtle hints and this was one I picked up on - she hadn't had sandwich spread for years, well now she can have a whole jar to herself.

There were other gifts but they were personal.

Have a nice day Mrs B - love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment