Friday 8 April 2011

It's A Lovely Day...

and you should all be outside in the sunshine, looking at the garden and thinking springy thoughts.

I must apologise for abandoning you for a few days, you are the Guru's latchkey kids, left to fend for yourself and I hope you didn't have to resort to eating out of skips behind Waitrose.

I have been busy my little tender loins, busy making arrangements for Mrs B's birthday - making plans and secreting gifts around the ashram...and what a gift I have for her! More after the event.

Thanks again for the messages of support with regards to my ongoing battle with pain - I have managed to hypnotise myself into numbness now - the shoulder responding to my needs and the pain blocked through a mixture of Jedi mind trickery and a Derren Brown self help tape.

I needed to deal with this pain issue as I had to wield the might Dyson around the temple as we are having a state visit by the Senior Mr & Mrs B - there are parts of the carpet that went into shock as I lifted the chair leg and hoovered!

I have also been busy juggling an idea, let me float it in your direction and see what you think.

Several people have asked if I will help them become celebrants - not Guru's - just plain celebrants and I think it is a good idea for me to inseminate them with my seeds of wisdom. A small workshop or seminar in which we can open up to each other and explore those parts that other Guru's cannot reach.

I have already sketched a basic plan for the day and now need a suitable venue - I would invite them to my hill top garden of wisdom but Mrs B wouldn't like strangers coughing on the furniture (thank you Dylan Thomas), so I have started putting feelers out with the Co-Op for a little sponsorship and perhaps some free tea bags.

Now, if you were interested in joining my little self awareness clinic - I would only be too pleased to see you and there would be no fee ( just an admin charge for the paperwork - about £20 should cover it).

So, what do you think? Any takers?

Was that a car door? Have the Seniors arrived?

Better get the kettle on - be happy my little saplings!

No comments:

Post a Comment