Wednesday 14 July 2010

Important Announcement

Having taken a short break following my year long daily blog-a-thon, by almost popular demand, The View from the Hill returns...but this time as a fortnightly event in which I will have the time to expand on some of the great issues troubling the modern world.

Hunger, greed, sex, faith, expression, depression and cucumbers - no these are not some new deviant Seven Dwarves, these are just some of the topics I will be investigating, and talking of topics I must say that there is no longer a hazelnut in every bite.

You see already your world is more enlightened by my return - you can rest easy, I am with you, my rod and staff will comfort you.Although I had to fire Rod from my staff for the petty pilfering of hazelnuts.

I feel it is my duty to offer these nuggets of wisdom, these tiny drops of genius, as I am fully aware that they have become so useful to my faithful followers. I am offering you a rare insight into the mind of a guru, a modern day non-religious evangelist if you will, a crusader for a better life.

Place yourself in my slightly sweaty hands and I will deliver you to nirvana, or as close as this bus can get to nirvana, probably Chichester.

If you feel you wish answers to those big questions in life (questions like,what is the meaning of life?) then come close and open yourself up to the wonder of my universe. By the way, the meaning of life - a Monty Python film (1983).

But before we move on, I better allow you time to calm down, you may well be over excited by my second coming...it’s not just anyone who can have a second coming you know!

So, go my brethren, go and wash the sleep from your eyes, they need to be fully open to the possibility that your world will change forever simply because GuruDrew offered you - The View from the Hill.


PS

If do have questions that need an answer just send them to me and I will probe them diligently - I am a very diligent prober!


Coming Soon:

The View on: Laughter, Happiness and Well Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment