Sunday 13 March 2011

Japan

It's very hard to write a silly blog in light of what is happening in Japan. Watching the tsunami as it tore across the Japanese countryside I had a very similar feeling to that I recall in witnessing the events of 9-11.

Seeing the events at the nuclear power station and knowing the history of what radiation poisoning did to that country, you can't help but feel sorry for the people who are now living this awful nightmare. Let's hope things are not as bad as the media make out.

As I said I can't write a silly blog, I wasn't going to write one at all - but then I heard some religious twat - a catholic bishop (of course) -  saying this isn't an act of god, this is the consequences of man denying god by building on fault lines.

Well bishop - the Catholic church isn't that big in Japan but you certainly did a good job in showing the caring side of your organisation...

Perhaps the same bishop will be on tv again when San Francisco falls into the Pacific ocean to say - told you so!

Why is it that god takes the praise for all the good in the world and never gets any of the blame when things go wrong?

That's it - no more today...

1 comment: